15 Ιουλ 2013

One Day


Sometimes I lay under the moon
and thank God I’m breathing;
then I pray «don’t take me soon
’cause I am here for a reason»...

Sometimes in my tears I drown
but I never let it get me down!
So when negativity surrounds
I know some day it’ll all turn around because...

All my life I’ve been waiting for,
I’ve been praying for,
for the people to say
that we don’t wanna fight no more,
there’ll be no more wars
and our children will play...

One day!

It’s not about win or lose; we all lose
when they feed on the souls of the innocent
blood-drenched pavement,
keep on moving though the waters stay raging...

In this maze you can lose your way,
it might drive you crazy but don’t let it faze you no way!

Sometimes in my tears I drown...

One day this all will change:
Treat people the same,
stop with the violence,
down with the hate!

One day we’ll all be free and proud to be
under the same sun,
singing songs of freedom like...

One day!


ΕΡΜΗΝΕΙΑ: Matisyahu
ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ: 2009

ΠολιτικήΤραγούδια

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Διαβάστηκαν περισσότερο την τελευταία εβδομάδα